CHINESE SITE MAP
  
 
Video
Brochure
 
    Currently →Home > Global> Overseas Organizations
 
  Company:    Sinosteel Uranium SA Pty., Ltd.
  Leader:   FuSheng Gao
  Address:   Level 10, 50 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA 5000
  Email:   admin@sinosteelsa.com.au   Phone:   618-82050301
  Corporation Sites:     Fax:   618-82050366
 
Core Businesses:
Sinosteel Uranium SA Pty Ltd(SUSA)has 5 granted Tenements and 1 Retention Lease coveringapproximately 3424 Km2. The core business of SUSA is continuing the exploration of these Tenements in theCurnamona Province in South Australia.In addition, SUSA is also sourcing and developing potential new investment opportunities for Sinosteel Corporation in South Australia.  
company brief introduction:

Sinosteel Uranium SA Pty Ltd(SUSA) incorporated in Adelaide in April 2007 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinosteel Corporation. Sinosteel is the first Chinese state-owned enterprise to havean office in South Australia. From Apr 2007 to Sep 2014, SUSA was the 60% owner of a Joint Venture (JV). On 22 Sep 2014, SUSA acquired the remaining 40% of the JV tobecome 100% owner of 5 granted tenements and 1 Retention Lease(RL) in theCurnamona Province, South Australia. The defined JORC Uranium Resources (U3O8) in Crocker Well and Mt Victoria area is 2,823tons. Exploration in 2013 and 2014 confirmed that Mt Victor tenement has billion tons of Braemarstyle iron resources, which is one of the largest quantities in the Braemar Region. The Tenements is also prosperous forhigh grade magnetite, copper, gold, lead and zinc.